Friday, January 30, 2009

Getting Started

Okay, here is the thing. My wife started a blog a few weeks ago (Splendid.Bites) and I sat down last night and created a post for her blog. I had a lot of fun and it gave me something to do. The problem is that she writes better than me and knows more about food (it is a food blog), so I feel like I need to start my own thing. Now don't panic, I will still do posts on her blog that relate to food, but I need to talk more about random stuff.
A word of warning, you won't get any truly helpful advise or wisdom from this blog. I simply want to write down things that I am thinking about and apparently it isn't as hard as I thought, so here we go. I have a lot of random thoughts and observations that I feel need shared. Like the late, great George Carlin said "I have a lot of great ideas, the problem is most of them suck." Most of my day to day thoughts fall into this category,but hey you never know, one may have relevance one day.
On this blog, you we will cover a variety of topics, from random thoughts to my dog, to fantasy sports, to politics, to simple observations about why there is a house painted bright green in the middle of twenty brick homes. Honestly, you probably won't care about anything I have to say (hence the name of the blog), but it is a way for me to get some thoughts out there and make spark some conversations or thoughts in your mind.
I will try to keep this updated regularly. Some days I may post five times and some weeks I may not post at all. I welcome comments on all my blogs. I hope you enjoy the posts and if there is anything you would like me to comment on directly, simply let me know. As those of you who know me know, I am never at a loss for an opinion.

No comments:

Post a Comment