Thursday, May 21, 2009

Random Thoughts

No topic for this blog, expect just some random, non sequential thoughts about things...

...I hate interleague baseball play...it ruins fantasy stats and it is just pointless...so please stop this mess

...how is it that a Major League baseball player could actually miss a base, more or less miss third base while trying to score the go ahead...i once missed a base (maybe two) when I was nine years old

...by the way, you can now do mock fantasy football drafts on espn.com...only about four months before the season

...i am anti-no trade clauses in major sports

...let Mick Vick play football...i despise what he did and am glad he served time but he has served his time and now should be allowed to make a living...dan synder anyone

...just to make it clear...i don't care who won idol

...but...drumroll please...season premiere of So You Think You Can Dance starts tonight...get your dvr ready

...Team A has an ERA of 3.67, a BA of .299, a run differential of +62...Team B has an ETA of 3.71, a BA of .248 and a run differential of +23...Team A and Team B have the same record in my fantasy simulation league...that is horseshit

...i have taken up gardening a little bit...just thought you would like to know

...the Black Mamba will score 40+ again tonight and the Lakers will win

...just close down Guantanamo Prison and lets take George Carlin's advise on create state prison farms please

...special thanks to the President and Congress for helping people out a little when dealing with the sneaking credit card companies...it is about time

...my wife claims that the new Terminator movie is the first movie to be both a prequel and a sequel...i don't see how that is possible but I am not going to argue with her...anyone have an opinion

...I wish I could dunk like Dwight Howard...he broke the basket last night

...speaking of which...I have said all a long that the Magic are the best in the East but I still want that Kobe v. LeBron finals to shut everyone up...though I agree with an article written by J.A. Adande that the match up between Kobe and Melo is more exciting to watch than Kobe and LeBron would be

...speaking of match ups...the best may turn out to be Obama v. Cheney...in a battle of wits, intelligence, or anything that matters I take Obama...steel cage match...I would take Cheney...cause he would be the guy to bring in a weapon he shouldn't have...a la Man Kind

...another great match up is brewing between political blogs in West Virginia...in one corner you have West Virginia Blue for Democrats...in the other corner you have West Virginia Red for Republican...in a match up between them...they would both lose because neither of them are any good or make any sense...you know a la freeze frame at the end of Rocky III

...apparently my Outlook calender is broke because I missed my invitation to the Billionaire meeting yesterday with Ophra, Gates, Buffet, and Bloomburg

...he gets some credit but not nearly enough so please check out Nate Silver's blog...http://www.fivethirtyeight.com/

...I am thrilled that Scrubs will be back next season and the main stars will be in six episodes to transition the show...to what I have no idea

..."to what I have no idea" makes me think of the classic scene in Back to School between Rodney Dangerfield and Sam Kinison...the final line of one of the funniest scenes in movie history is "...good teacher...he really seems to care...about what I have no idea"

...the new season of Next Food Network Star starts the first week in June...just and fyi

...a new movie networking site that was helped launched by Martin Scoresese is pretty nice...http://www.theauteurs.com/home...they have free movies and forums...pretty fun

Maybe I will add some more later...

No comments:

Post a Comment