Thursday, May 14, 2009

Seriously

I am sitting here watching the Lakers/Rockets game and the Lakers look like a bunch of sissies. Seriously, give me a Rockets uniform and I could post Pau Gasol up. Anyway, despite the Lakers looking like shit, the worst part of the game is the officials. The NBA is getting completely ridiculous with all of the bullshit fouls and technicals. These guys need to watch a Big East game and watch the college officials do a game and then maybe they could learn how to call a game. The Lakers and Rockets aren't even playing physical and the officials are still calling the game as if it was a church league championship game. 

I have complained about this before, but it is getting worse and worse as the playoffs go on. The NBA needs to fix this and they need to fix it during half time of this game and let these guys play. I am sure that they don't have to worry about Gasol or Bynum being too physical, I don't think that there is any chance of that happening.

No comments:

Post a Comment