Thursday, February 12, 2009

Who Would I Punch?

Last week sometime on Twitter, Scott asked everyone which celebrity they would like to punch in the face. It is an odd question yes, but it got me thinking. My initial response was Joe Morgan. Look, I know Morgan was great, but he kills me as an announcer during baseball games. I stated that it was conditional on Morgan saying "back when I played" one more time, but that is a pretty a safe bet. After thinking about it for a while, I have changed my mind. The answer was easy and it was right before my eyes, but it took this person to come out and say something so stupid today before I realized it.
Who is this person? Well Bud Selig of course. I mean, how dare this jerk say that A-Rod "shamed the game." No single person has done more to shame the game of baseball then Bud Selig. He was in charge of baseball during this era and he is to blame of the lack of discipline and enforcement of the rules. If you want to be tough, then be consistent. When no one was getting caught and baseball had no drug policy Selig wasn't saying a damn word, but know that the spotlight is on it, he is trying to pin it all on the players. 
In an email this afternoon, my brother said that he was going to make it his cause to "get Selig fired...and potentially imprisoned." I am all for it and I hope you all join in, I know I am. This idiot needs to own up for the problems that have occurred under his watch. Until he does so, he will be nothing more than an arrogant prick in my book.

No comments:

Post a Comment